Monday 14 May 2012

Cauliflower & Cherry Tomato Stir Fry

Yet another day when I want to make something very quick, healthy & at the same time tasty. I had Cauliflower & cherry tomatoes in the fridge so just went with the flow & this was the result of it. I never thought this will taste very tasty. But yes, this in deed was very healthy & tasty quick side dish. I had made Dry wheat Flat Bread (Pulka) & we had this dish with it.


Ingredients:


1 Medium Cauliflower 
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tbsp Garlic Chopped
1 Tbsp Ginger Chopped
1 Medium Onion Chopped
2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp Tomato Sauce
1/4 Tsp Black Pepper powder
1 Tbsp Oil for frying
1 Tsp Corn Flour mixed in 1/4 cup of water
Salt as per Taste


Method: 


Clean & cut the Cauliflower to small pieces. In a Pan add Oil & fry the cauliflower on medium heat with lid covered for about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove it from the Pan & in the same Pan now add Ginger, Garlic, onion & fry them for 3 minutes. Add in all the sauces, salt, pepper & fry for few minutes. Now add the cauliflower, Cherry Tomatoes 1/2 cup of water & Corn flower paste. Simmer this for a minute & serve it hot.

2 comments:

  1. My friend shared me this blog and she told me that she wants to cook this with me. Now, I'm reviewing the process of the this Recipes For Stir Fry and I found out that it is easy to prepare. I learned a new recipe on your blog that I'm sure my family would love. Thank you for posting this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)