Wednesday 20 March 2013

Methi Paneer Burji


This recipe is same as egg burji or masala scrambled egg. Burji in Indian term means scrambled. In Indian egg burji, Paneer burjis are very common & are also considered as street food. I have used methi leaves but you can use any greens for this recipe. Most of the times I use Spinach (Palak). Very easy to make & goes well with Roti, Rice & also for sandwich. I also make this for my lill toddler to go along with rice or Roti. This is a perfect wholesome breakfast. This is how I made this.

Ingredients:

1 Cup crumbled Paneer.
1 cup chopped Methi Leaves (Fenugreek leaves) or spinach
1 medium onions chopped
1 large tomatoes chopped
1/2 tspn red chili powder
1/4 Tspn Turmeric powder
Salt as per taste
1/4 Tspn Sugar
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 Tbsp oil

Method:

In a Pan add oil fry the onions & tomatoes until soft. Now add in all the masalas(Spice powders)  mentioned above. Now add in the Methi leaves or spinach & cook this for about 2 mins. Finally add the Paneer (cottage cheese), sugar, lemon juice in it & give it a good mix. Turn off the flame in a minute & Your Methi Paneer Burji is ready.


Note:
Methi leaves are a little bitter so you can add more sugar in this recipe if you want.

1 comment:




  1. very yummy and perfect ... looking awesome looks so inviting n tempting too..
    resturent menu order

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by and leaving a lovely comment...Your comments means a lot to me and; it defenitley does motivate me to do more. Happy to have you in my space &; hope to see you again soon.

Sheela:)